Saturday, August 27, 2011

my webisodes with martha stewart living & frigidaire are LIVE!

i'm so excited to share my webisodes currently running on the martha stewart living website.

big step in my acting career...hopefully this is just the beginning of more commercial work.
http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/frigidaire-gallery (click on this link and then click on the green box to the right, below is what you should see)



*special thank you's go to eon, joanne, the marketing group at martha stewart living, and ben jacks & scott welch of the jacks firm*

update: my webisodes were active for the month of august. once i get the videos on dvd, i will re-upload to this post.
9/28/11-here is one webisode, check out the other two on my youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/somindboggling

No comments:

Post a Comment